Users must have a licence to access data in Cityscope or the Lease Expiry Diary. There is no limit to the number of users you may add to your account. However, the number of licences that are available to your users is limited to the number of licences you have purchased.
Note: You will need administrator access to complete the steps outlined in this article.
Log in to your account and click on Subscription Admin to access the main menu.
Image 1: Accessing the main menu from the 'Subscription Info' page.
Next, click on Licences to view the Allocate Licences page.
Here, you will be able to see the number of licences and areas included in your subscription. In this example, Core Commercial has subscribed to three areas: Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. There are three licences for Cityscope in all three areas, and three licences for Lease Expiry Diary in Sydney and Brisbane.
Image 2: The 'Allocate Licences' page.
To allocate licences:
- Tick the corresponding checkboxes to allocate licences to each user.
- Once you have finished allocating licences, click on Upload Changes.
- A notification will appear in the text box to inform you whether you have successfully allocated licences to your users.
Image 3: Steps to allocate licences.
If you see the following error message in the notification text box, ‘Maximum licensed users exceeded (shown in red). Click the [Request quote for additional licences] link below then [Cancel].’, it means that you have allocated more licences than you have available. The exceeded licence will be indicated in red.
You may choose to:
- Click on the Request quote for additional licences link to get a quote for additional licences. This will open your email program so that you may send an email to us. Copy and paste the table in your email to help us identify the licence you require.
- Click on Cancel to go back to the previous step and remove the exceeded licence and/or change how you have allocated the licences. If you choose to do this, ensure that you click on Upload Changes to apply the updated licence allocation.
Image 4: Exceeded licence notification.
Read this article to learn how to notify users of their login details.