After you have run a search by Address, Name, Company or Parcel, you may refine your results by applying various filters.
- Click here to access the historical ownership checkbox. If you didn’t tick the Current owner only checkbox while running a search, ticking the checkbox now may help narrow down your search results. This check box is only available if you are running a Name or Company search.
- Use the property status filter to set your search to include All Properties or to limit your search to Sold properties, properties For Sale or properties For Rent
- Use the Property Type filter and property attribute filters to further refine your search. The property attribute filters will vary depending on the property status you have selected. These filters are known as the Core Filters
- Click on the Filters button to access other advanced filters in a pop-up window. At the moment you may filter by Core Filters and Government Filters. More filtering options will be made available soon. If there is a specific filter you require that is not yet available in the new RP Data, please switch back to the old design to run your search
- Click on the three dots to Clear All filters
Image 1: Overview of the filters menu