To join an account, you have to:
- Be invited by someone with administrator access at your company or agency.
- Create a new username
- Complete your work details
Step 1: Accept your invitation
Once you have been invited, you will receive an invitation in your email inbox from email@example.com
Click on the download picture prompt to display all the images in the email. Then, click on the Accept Invite button to create your username and password. Note that this invitation is only valid for 7 days.
Image 1: Invitation email.
Step 2: Create a new username
After clicking on the Accept Invite button, you will be taken to a webpage with a form. Here you need to specify whether you already have a CoreLogic username. If you are an existing user, choose Yes. You might want to refer to our article about associating your username with a new company or employer.
Note: You are considered a current user of CoreLogic products if you have:
- previously purchased a product via the Corelogic Online Store
- used RP Professional in a former place of work
- a subscription to another CoreLogic Product (e.g. Property Hub, CCE, Property Bureau)
If you are a new user, choose No and proceed to create a new CoreLogic username:
You will need to provide the following information:
- A Username that is unique. Please do not include spaces, use special characters, or an email address
- Your Personal Email address, not your Work Email address. You will be asked to fill in your work details later in the registration process. This article explains why you need to provide a personal email address.
- A secure Password. Follow the password requirements listed
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Phone number (This should be a landline eg. your direct line or office number)
- Your Mobile number
Click Create Username to move on to the next step
Image 2: Creating a new username
Step 3: Complete your work details
Next, you will be required to fill in your Work Details. The information that you provide here will appear on the cover pages of reports.
Note: You must fill in your Work Details to complete the sign up process.
Only your Work Email and Work Mobile Number are mandatory information. Click on the Choose Photo link to upload a professional headshot to be featured as your profile photo.
Your photo must meet the following requirements:
- be in JPG or PNG format
- preferably be no larger than 500 kb. (Large image files will add to the file size of your reports, and may look blurry if RPNZ has to shrink them to enable your report to meet email attachment file size limits.)
Image 3: The Work Details Join Form
Once you have completed the information, click on Next Step. Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
Tick Do not show this screen again to skip this step when you log in again in future.