Once you have logged in and accepted the terms and conditions, you will see the homepage with quick links to the key features and functionalities of Cordell Estimator Platinum.
The main icons take to you the following key features:
- Estimates: Create new estimates or edit current estimates.
- Databases: Access the different cost databases to look up prices and add items to your estimates.
- Templates: Save and re-use estimate templates. View or print templates.
- Suppliers: Add and save supplier contact details.
Image 1: Main menu icons on the homepage.
The main navigation tabs are visible on every screen and lets you switch between key features when you are performing a task. The Home tab takes you back to the homepage.
Image 2: Top navigation menu on the homepage.
Right at the top of the page you will find the logo that links through to information about Cordell on the CoreLogic website. The supporting navigation icons are:
- Tools: Import supplier prices and estimates, export estimates to supported software and access the recycle bin
- User preferences: Set up contact details, change password and manage users
- Help: Link to help articles
- Support: View ways to contact support, submit a support request or provide feedback
- Logout: Log out from Cordell Estimator Platinum
Image 3: Additional links and menu options.
The News panel displays the latest information about Cordell Estimator Platinum. Place your mouse over the news panel to stop it from scrolling.
Image 4: The scrolling news panel on the homepage.
The side links take you to additional resources like help articles, the CoreLogic website, and Terms and Conditions.
Image 5: Links to additional support and information.