Customise your property reports to feature your agency brand colours and logo. To manage your brand, click on your user profile icon and select Manage Branding.
Image 1: Accessing 'Manage Branding' from the homepage.
On the Manage Branding tab, click on the plus (+) icon to create a branded theme for your reports.
Image 2: Creating a theme on the 'Manage Branding' tab.
Creating a theme and uploading a logo
Enter a name for your theme and click on Browse to upload a logo from your computer. Your logo must meet the following requirements:
- Be in JPG or PNG format with a resolution of 300dpi.
- Meets the maximum file size of 500kb.
- Fits within the dimensions of 827px(width) x 130px(height). Logos that are larger than this width and height will not be accepted.
This article explains how to resize images using Microsoft Office on both Windows and Mac.
Image 3: Creating a theme name and uploading a logo.
Customising report theme colours
Customise the colours that will be used on the multi-property reports (Property List Report, Sales History Report, Rental Comparison Report and On The Market Report). To be more precise, we recommend entering the HEX code for the colours. You may also click on the palette icon to launch the colour picker and select your brand colours.
Note that the colours that you set here will not apply to Signature Reports.
Click Save to proceed.
Image 4: Customising theme colours.
Selecting and removing a theme
You may create multiple themes but only one theme can be in use at a time. If you have multiple themes, click Select Theme to apply a theme. To delete a theme, click Remove.
Image 5: Selecting and removing a theme.
General notes about branded reports
- If you are part of a franchise, you may not be able to customise or change the theme that has been set by head office. This limitation may apply to 1-click reports like Property Report and Suburb Report. Please contact your head office administrator if you wish the change the logo and colours on these reports.
- The logo you have uploaded and selected here will only apply to Signature CMA Report and multi-property reports (Property List Report, Sales History Report, Rental Comparison Report and On The Market Report).
- By default, the CoreLogic logo will apply on certain reports unless you have custom franchise branding applied. Please contact your account manager if you wish to use your own logo on the following reports:
- Automated Valuation Model(AVM) reports - Sales and Rental.
- Property Report
- Suburb Report
- One Page PDF