RiTA Mail serves as a valuable email tool that sends timely and relevant emails to your client base, while taking into account your already organised CRM's data and transactional activities.
RiTA Mail simplifies the process of sending bulk emails, offering enhanced visibility into open rates. It seamlessly integrates with your CRM and facilitates follow-ups through RiTA, ensuring a streamlined and effective communication process.
Uses for RiTA Mail:
Email Series by Contact Category Filters.
RITA Mail has the ability to send a series of emails to Contacts marked within your contact CRM’s contact Categories/Tags.
This is great for sending emails to those tagged as “Investors” “Buyers” or any other categories you have created to group particular contacts. This allows you to create an email series that is of high value and relevant to a particular group.
When Setting up a RITA Mail campaign. Set the contact category filters, of your choice by going
We strongly Recommend in the template Settings that it is set to do not repeat for each email.
This ensures that the email does not get sent again and each contact will only ever get that email once.
One-off emails by Contact Category Filters.
RITA Mail can send one-off emails to contacts marked within your contact CRM’s contact Categories/Tags.
This is great for sending emails to those tagged as “Investors” “Buyers” or any other categories you have created to group particular contacts. This allows you to create an email that is specific to a group.
When Setting up a RITA Mail campaign. Set the contact category filters, of your choice.
- You have the option to keep this email as a manual send where you can review it on the scheduled page each time you want the email to go out.
- If you want to make the one-off email recurring make sure Do not repeat is set. This will ensure contacts will get this once.
- If you want to send a new one-off email, make sure to create a new email template and add it in.
- You can then remove the original email by clicking the X.
Transactional Activity Email (Agentbox & Rex CRM's Only)
For Agent Box and Rex CRM’s RiTA recognises transactional activity. This is great for sending emails following activities including. This could be used in sending links to surveys after an Activity.
This activity can also be used to increase general email frequency around important events to increase brand visibility.
To set this up when creating an Email Campaign go into contact filters.
- Go into last activity. Select your relevant activity. and the time frame you would like to capture.
- Create your email templates and set to do not repeat to ensure contact do not get this twice.
- For transactional activity emails we recommend this be automated send at set days of the week. to ensure the best frequency.
Data Cleaning – No Phone Number Contacts.
If you have contacts that do not have a phone number but you have an email for them. It can be useful to engage with them to help obtain this information. The most effective way is to offer Value such as appraisals.
To target these contacts. You will need to set the contact filters.
- Data Quality score Contributors – Select Cannot Call
- Communication Consent - Can Email