When it comes to our automations, there may be a rare occasion where RiTA responds in a way that isn't exactly right - when this happens we can investigate why this happened and correct RiTA's behaviour for the future.
Checking the conversation template
RiTA uses templates to control what she says in response to a contact message. The easiest way to view this template is from the follow up she generates for you:
1. When you have the follow up selected scroll down to the Nurture Timeline and click on the Automation link (highlighted in red)
2. Once on the Automation page, scroll down to the Conversation Sequence section and click on the view button (this might also show 'Edit' depending on your access level). Note you may have more than one template in the sequence - you will need to select the appropriate one
3. The template will open in a new tab. Select this tab and select the 'SMS Conversation' option under the Template content:
4. Click on the below 'Edit Conversation' button
5. To see how RiTA will handle certain situations you can test her by using the 'Test' button in the upper right hand corner.
6. If you decide RiTA should respond in a different way please view our template article available here for detailed editing instructions.