1. RiTA can now capture enquiries from your listings on Domain.com.au, which will appear as topics on contacts, and as suggested lists on your dashboard.
2. To connect to Domain, you can visit the Integrations page, or click here. You will require the Username and Password of an Administrator.
3. A pop up will appear telling you that you are not yet connected to Domain. Click on Connect and RiTA will redirect you to domain.com.au
3. Follow the steps and connect up RiTA to Domain. This will enable RiTA to capture inbound leads and create lists by cross referencing this data with your CRM and other sources.
Note: connecting to Domain requires an account with Domain.
4. After initialising your connection on the Domain website, return to RiTA where you will observe the following screen (with your relevant agency of course).
5. Ensure that you click on the agency relevant to you and then click save.
This will then confirm your choice and allow RiTA to start capturing these inbound leads.