Adding your email signature to RiTA will allow her to attach your personal signature to all of the emails that you send from RiTA. Your communication will look more personalised to you and it will be easy for your customers to recognise your name and personal brand, and they will have more information about how to contact you.
There are two ways to learn. Watch the video or follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Settings icon on the left-hand side of the main page.
2. While you are on this page, make sure to double-check that your phone number is correct, as this is the number RiTA uses to send SMS.
3. If you are using Outlook, then you will not be able to add an image into your email signature by just simply copying and pasting it in. The reason being, RiTA is a cloud based program and we require an image that is stored in the same manner, and Outlook does not provide this.
There are two options though:
- Create a text based email signature that does not have an image in it.
- Create a Google Document.
If you create your signature with the image that you want included as a Google Docs, and then copy and paste this straight from there into RiTA, via the settings icon.
4. As Google Docs is also a cloud based software, there should be no issues with the image adding correctly into RiTA, providing that the document is current.
5. Please make sure you take your signature from the settings and not an email. You may find copying and pasting directly from an email will cause the formatting to shift, or you will lose your brand/logo images.
6. Once you are happy with your email signature, select Save and now you are ready to start sending emails!