RiTA can now reply to leads from Allhomes with our lead automations. To get this started you will first have to create a lead automation in RiTA.
1. Navigate to the automations menu in RiTA
2. Create your lead automation either from a template depending on your CRM.
3. Once the lead automation has been created you will need to reach out to us at Support either via email@example.com or via RiTA Chat. Request that you want to set up an Allhomes integration and include your agency name.
4. Support will email you back a specific email address that is unique to your agency.
5. You will now have to forward all leads from allhomes.com.au to that specific address.
6. And you are done! Once those leads come through, RiTA will be able to analyze the data and reply on your behalf. Too easy.
Q. Does RiTA monitor market data from allhomes.com.au as well?
A. Unfortunately not at this stage, she can only respond to your leads from allhomes.com.au