Now you are on the primary proposal structure. This is where you configure the rest of your report.
Starting at the top of the page you will identify;
- A button to return to the proposal dashboard and create a new proposal
- The Address details and Vendors names for the proposal are displayed.
- Your Agency Logo - click to upload a copy of your logo.
- The Navigation bar - included content sections and the order it is displayed within your proposal.
- The Settings menu on the top right right allows you to adjust the colour branding of your proposal.
Image1 - Proposal Header.
To upload your company logo hover over the Your Agency Logo button and click on the edit option. This presents the Media Library gallery.
An Upload button appears on the top left. Click to add new Logo's to your Media Library. You may drag and drop an image or browse the drives on your PC to locate the logo image file.
A successfully uploaded filename appears on the right, click the View In Library button to return to the Media Library. Please note this image works best if it is sat on a transparent background. (vector image)
Once an image is uploaded, select it from the available list and it appears under the Selected field.
Hit Save to add it to your proposal.
The saved logo is attached to your proposal template and automatically appears on future proposals. Re-enter the media library to select a different logo if required.
Image2- Media Library, Logo Selection.
Your company logo now displays at the top of the navigation bar.
The Navigation bar lists out the sections available within the proposal
- All sections of the proposal are enabled by default.
- Untick any sections that you do not wish to include in your proposal.
- Re-order sections of the proposal by Holding Left Click on the section name and dragging and dropping it to a new position within the proposal.
- Click a section name to quickly navigate to that section.
A Pre-Listing Kit proposal's intention is to: Introduce the agency and engage with a future vendor about their property.
This reduces the volume of configuration required to complete the proposal.
- Local Area Statistics are not included.
- You have no requirement to enter a commission rate or estimated property value
Image3- Navigation Bar
The Settings button on the top right has had some recent changes and now allows for more detailed configuration of your proposals.
Image4 - settings button.
- Colour selections now have their own configuration modal. Click the add custom colour button to modify your colours and create a new colour theme. Multiple themes may be saved.
- Fonts for the heading and body text may now be selected from a drop down list. (more fonts will be added over time)
- Toggle the display of the proposal cover page on or off.
Image5 - selecting fonts and colours.
To help you understand the colours that you may configure within the proposal, the existing default colours displayed may be matched to the default template view.
Image6 - Matching the default colours to sections of the proposal.
The updated colour selection tool allows you to configure both the background and text colours, which apply across multiple sections of the proposal.
Clicking the add custom colour button pops up the colour selection modal in the middle of the screen.
- Name your theme
- If you have a Hex colour code you may type it directly within the box, alternatively click within one of the hex code boxes to display the colour selection tool. Use the slider bar to change colour shade, click within the box to select your colour and apply the Hex colour code.
- Switch From Hex codes to other colour selection types of RGB or HSL
- Save your theme for re-use.
Image7- Colour Selection Tool
To provide further guidance the below image provides an example of how your colour selections are applied across the different sections of your proposals.
Image8 - Example Application of colours to a proposal.
- Each Section of the proposal allows you to modify the information by clicking the edit button in the main body of the panel.
- You may also choose to hide the section from being displayed within your published proposal by clicking the eye, you may remove it from the proposal template entirely by clicking the trash icon.
Clicking the trash icon removes the section from the proposal permanently and you are unable to restore it. If you want to hide the section from display and not remove it completely, please use the tick box within the navigation bar.
Image9 - Common Edit and display buttons.
Now we move on to adding your agent details and introducing yourself.