Now you are on the primary proposal structure. This is where you configure the rest of your report.
Starting at the top of the page you will identify;
- A button to return to the proposal dashboard and create a new proposal
- The Address details and Vendors names for the proposal are displayed.
- Your Agency Logo - click to upload a copy of your logo.
- The Navigation bar - included content sections and the order it is displayed within your proposal.
- The Settings menu on the top right right allows you to adjust the colour branding of your proposal.
Image1 - Proposal Header.
To upload your company logo hover over the Your Agency Logo button and click on the edit option. This presents the Media Library gallery.
An Upload button appears on the top left. Click to add new Logo's to your Media Library. You may drag and drop an image or browse the drives on your PC to locate the logo image file.
A successfully uploaded filename appears on the right, click the View In Library button to return to the Media Library. Please note this image works best if it is sat on a transparent background. (vector image)
Once an image is uploaded, select it from the available list and it appears under the Selected field.
Hit Save to add it to your proposal.
The saved logo is attached to your proposal template and automatically appears on future proposals. Re-enter the media library to select a different logo if required.
Image2- Media Library, Logo Selection.
Your company logo now displays at the top of the navigation bar.
The Navigation bar lists out the sections available within the proposal
- All sections of the proposal are enabled by default.
- Untick any sections that you do not wish to include in your proposal.
- Re-order sections of the proposal by Holding Left Click on the section name and dragging and dropping it to a new position within the proposal.
- Click a section name to quickly navigate to that section.
A Pre-Listing Kit proposal's intention is to: Introduce the agency and engage with a future vendor about their property.
This reduces the volume of configuration required to complete the proposal.
- Local Area Statistics are not included.
- You have no requirement to enter a commission rate or estimated property value
Image3- Navigation Bar
The Settings button on the top right allows you to choose if you want to include a cover page for the proposal and allows you to select the colours of the navigation bar to match your company branding.
The colour selections are applied to your proposal template and are automatically applied to future proposals.
The below overlay appears so you can make your colour selections.
Click within the Background Colour or Font Colour fields to bring up the colour palette selection tool.
Move the dot along the rainbox colour bar to select a different colour, then click within the colour box above to select the specific shade desired.
If you have the HEX or RGB Colour codes you may enter them manually in the box below the rainbow bar. Use the arrows to the right to cycle the entry type from Hex to RGB.
Use the Show Proposal Cover toggle to include/exclude the cover page from your proposal.
Click Save to accept your changes.
Image4 - Settings panel, choosing your colours.
- Each Section of the proposal allows you to modify the information by clicking the edit button in the main body of the panel.
- You may also choose to hide the section from being displayed within your published proposal by clicking the eye, you may remove it from the proposal template entirely by clicking the trash icon.
Clicking the trash icon removes the section from the proposal permanently and you are unable to restore it. If you want to hide the section from display and not remove it completely, please use the tick box within the navigation bar.
Now we move on to adding your agent details and introducing yourself.