If you have recently joined a new company, you can easily be added to your new company account so that you can still retain your current username and password.
The person with administrator access at your new company has to invite you to join the company account.
Once you have been invited by your account administrator, you will receive an invitation email at the personal email address that you have registered with CoreLogic when you created your username.
Click on Accept Invite.
Image 1: Click 'Accept invite' in the email
If you did not supply a personal email address at point of registration or have used your previous work email address by mistake, please contact Customer Care on 1300 734 318. They will assist with updating your user details so that you can receive your user invitation email.
Choose Yes on the Activate your user invite form. Then enter the following details on the form:
- Your existing Username
- The Personal Email address that is registered against your username
- The Password associated with your username
Click the Accept and Sign In button at the bottom of the page to join the account. You may click on the Forgot your username or password? link if you need to retrieve either one of those credentials.
Image 2: Accept your invitation
Note: You are considered a current user of CoreLogic products if you have:
- previously purchased a product via the Corelogic Online Store
- used RP Professional in a former place of work
- a subscription to another CoreLogic Product (e.g. Property Hub, CCE, Property Bureau)