The marketing section allows you to elaborate your marketing strategy for your prospective clients proposal. Make each marketing plan unique to your clients property.
Edit the Marketing Title or the Body Text by clicking within the text field.
Adjust your wording as required for each particular proposal.
Image1 - Editing Header and Text fields.
Marketing elements display additional marketing collateral for your agency. This section appears just below the marketing text. Use the Marketing Elements to provide additional imagery, links or videos to the prospective vendor.
To add a Marketing Element to the proposal, click on the Edit box in the middle of the image field.
Image2 - Editing the marketing elements.
Examples of Marketing Elements you may include within the proposal are
- Advertising Website (Provide a Link to your agency website or agency page on a listing site)
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Property Advertisement (Link to a listing)
- Property Brochure
- Property Signboard
- Signs: Inspections
A Selected section appears at the top of the page to show the included documents for the current proposal. The Others section at the bottom of the page includes any Marketing Elements previously uploaded.
- To add an existing element tick the circle under the Others section.
- The Display Order of the elements within the proposal is based upon the order of element selection, a number is displayed in the top right to confirm the selection order.
- To Remove an element, click the same selection button Or the page order number.
- Use the Search in the top right hand corner to quickly identify an element title for selection.
- Click Save to complete your element selection.
Image3- marketing elements.
Adding a New Marketing Element.
- Click the Add Element button in the top left hand corner.
- Add a document Title
- Upload a unique Image for the element
- Provide a click through URL link or a Youtube link
- Click Save
The Title and Image fields are mandatory, it is not a requirement to provide a click through link.
Image4 - Adding a marketing element.
Once you are happy with your marketing materials its time to move along to rent reviews, price setting and next steps.