Once you’ve added your comparable sales and comparable listings, you can move on to customising your report.
The ‘Report Sections’ panel shows you a list of the content included in your report. Here, you can add, remove, and change the order of the content by using the following controls:
Click and move the content up and down to change the order
By default, all the checkboxes will be ticked. Untick a checkbox to exclude content from the report.
Remove a custom document that you have uploaded
Indicates content that cannot be removed from the report
Upload a custom document to personalise your report. For example, your agent profile, reference letters, or other marketing material. Documents have to be in a PDF format to be included in the report.
Image 1: The 'Report Sections' panel
Customise your report to include your agency’s brand colour by clicking on ‘Select Colour’. Choose from a selection of common colours or type in the HEX code of your agency’s brand colour in the search bar.
Image 2: Select or set a colour in the 'Report Style' panel
Note: The HEX code for your agency can usually be found in the brand guideline document and starts with a hash’#’ symbol. The colour you have chosen will appear as an accent along the top of the page, which you will be able to see when you preview your report.
Editing the content on your pages
As you progress through the report, you will be able to edit different elements on each page. These elements include images, headlines, notes, and property data.
In this article, we will walk you through the customisations and editing capabilities on the following pages:
- Cover page
- Target Property
- Comparable Maps
- Comparable Sales and Comparable Listings
- Suburb Profile
You have the ability to edit the image and details on the cover page of your report by clicking on the ‘Edit Image’ or ‘Edit Details’ buttons.
Image 3: Edit image and details on the cover page
Clicking on the ‘Edit Images’ button will bring up a pop-up window with the following sections:
- Image type toggle: The ‘Lifestyle’ option will be selected by default. Choose ‘Property’ to use a photo of the target property.
- Image selection panel: Choose from the following options:
- No image
- Add image - allows you to upload you own images
- Pick from a selection of lifestyle or property images
- Zoom slider bar: Set how you would like the image to appear, for example, you can zoom in to highlight a specific feature like an ornamental fireplace. You can also drag the image to reposition it.
Once you’re happy with your image selection, click ‘Save’ to close the window.
Image 4: Cover image edit options
By default, your cover page includes the address of your target property and your name, company and contact details. Click the 'Edit Details' button to open a pop-up window to edit the information you wish to present. Untick the corresponding checkbox if you wish to exclude specific information from your report.
Image 5: Edit cover page details
This section contains images, property details and sales history for your target property. Here you will be able to:
- change the section title
- add more property images
- select the property image you wish to feature
Image 6: Edit information on your target property
At the bottom of the page, there is a ‘Profile blurb’ where you can write an introduction for yourself. Untick the checkbox to exclude this from the report.
Image 7: Edit profile blurb
There are three different comparable maps in your report. These show the location of your property in relation to other properties you’ve shortlisted. You can identify each property by its assigned property location number.
- Comparable Maps: All - displays all selected comparable sales and listings
- Comparable Maps: Sales - displays only comparable sales
- Comparable Maps: Listings - displays only comparable listings
At the bottom of the 'Comparable Sales' and 'Comparable Listings' maps is a list of the properties shown on the map, with their assigned property location number, address and some property attributes.
Click and drag the map to reposition it, or use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to zoom in or out.
Image 8: Comparison map
Comparable Sales and Comparable Listings
You can edit the titles on the 'Comparable Sales' and 'Comparable Listings' sections. For each property, you can also:
- add details about the property into the ‘Notes from your agent’ field
- choose which of the property’s available images will appear in your report by clicking the left or right arrow on the image carousel
- upload additional images – scroll the image carousel until the ‘Upload Image’ button appears, then click the button to browse your files
- tick the ‘Feature this comparable’ checkbox to make it a feature property with its own page in the report
- click the ‘Bin’ icon to remove the property from the report.
If you update property data here, a blue asterisk will appear against the updates and a disclaimer will appear on the top right of the property details.
Image 9: Disclaimer appears after property data is edited
You can also choose to hide certain information by clicking on the ‘eye’ icon, and undo changes by clicking on the ‘undo’ icon.
Image 10: Hide information or undo changes
You have the option of including the following sections about your target property’s suburb:
- Demographic – featuring a suburb map with information about the suburb and a household breakdown
- Local Schools - A map showing the location and information about local schools.
- Recent Market Trends – trends over the last 12 months
- Long Term Market Trends – trends over the last 20 years
You can change the title of each section or untick the relevant checkbox to remove that section from your final report. You can also change the order by dragging the sections up or down.
Image 11: Sections within 'Suburb Profile'
Just like some of the other sections in the report, you will have the ability to:
- change the section title
- scroll through the image carousel to change the featured images or upload new images from your computer
- add an appraisal price range by either typing it into the field or clicking ‘Copy to report’ to auto-populate the field – you can also untick the checkbox to remove this detail from your final report
- add ‘Notes from your agent’, or untick this checkbox to remove this section from your final report.
Position yourself as the agent of choice by including testimonials from past clients. By default, testimonials are not included in the report. To include testimonials, tick the ‘Testimonials’ checkbox in the ‘Report Sections’ panel.
Testimonials that are added to this report will automatically be saved to a template and included in future reports.
Here’s what you can do in this section:
- change the section title
- upload a property image
- add your client’s testimonial
- add your client’s name
- add the month and year of the testimonial
Fields that are left blank will not appear in the final report.
Once you’re done, click ‘Save’ to add the testimonial to your report. You can add another client testimonial if you wish.
Image 12: Add Testimonial
You can still edit or delete your testimonial after you click save.
Image 13: Edit or delete testimonial
|< Previous step||Next step >|