Launching the report in RP Professional
You can launch a Signature CMA report from four locations.
1. The 'Build a Professional CMA Report' panel
Image 1: Build a Professional CMA Report panel
2. The 'Activities' panel on the homepage
Image 2: Activities panel on the home page
3. A property panel in the list of search results on a property search page
Image 3: Property search page
4. The 'Property Tasks' panel on a property details page
Image 4: Property details page
If you launch the report from a property search page or property details page, the CoreLogic Signature tool will open in a new browser tab.
Launching the report in the new RP Data
Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of the page then click on 'Signature' This will launch the CoreLogic Signature tool in a new browser tab.
Image 5: Launching the Signature tool from the homepage
This tab will display a list of all your previous Signature CMA reports. Here, you can choose to:
- Type the address of your target property into the search bar and click the 'Create' button to start a new CMA report
- Download a previous CMA report
- Edit a previously generated CMA report
Image 6: Create a new report page
Navigating the Signature Tool
The navigation bar at the top and bottom of the page will remain in place as you move through the steps to create your Signature CMA Report.
1. Top navigation bar
This navigation bar shows the process of creating a Signature CMA report. The blue tab indicates where you are in the process. You can click on the tabs to move between each step.
2. Bottom navigation bar
Clicking on the ‘Report History’ button will take you back to the page with all your previous CMA Reports. This button changes to the ‘Back’ button from the 'Comparable Listings' tab onwards. Clicking on the ‘Next’ button will take you to the next tab.
Image 7: Top and bottom navigation