The Property records within CoreLogics database are automatically created when a property is listed for sale or rent or when the property transacts. (via a sale event or a transfer of the title to a new owner)
If you are about to list the property for rent or sale, then please go ahead with publishing your listing.
The property record will be automatically created when the listing advertisement is observed.
Before making a request to add a new property record, please ensure that you have exhausted every possible search method to identify the existing property details. If you are unable to identify the property you may make a request with the Data integrity team to create a new property record via the Data Update button.
To submit the data update:
- Use the closest property record to the subject property.
- Enter the information into the additional details box at the bottom of the window
- Be as descriptive as you possibly can be around the location and details of the missing property.
- Enter as much information into this field as you wish. The scroll bar will expand.
- Upload a property image if you have one. Google street view (where available) will be automatically applied if no imagery is supplied.
Image1 - Submitting the data update.
You will receive an automated email confirmation from the data update submission to confirm the request has been received by the team. A further response is generally provided within 24-48 hours to let you know if the record can be created and in what time frame it would be available.
The property record that the team creates will contain the most basic information that CoreLogic can identify through its multiple sources. It will likely contain the properties legal description but no historical listing or sale information.
If the property is already on file, the team will direct you to the existing property record.