Managing Your Organisations Account Details
CoreLogics new RP Data Account Portal my.corelogic.com.au allows the RP Data company Account Holder or Administrator to update your organisations details that are registered with CoreLogic.
These details encompass the Organisation Information that is displayed on the Cover Page of your Users CMA and other reports.
- View your Trading Name.
- View your Account Number.
- View your Business Name.
- View your Organisations ABN.
- Update your Organisation's Email Address.
- Update your Organisation's Office Contact Number.
- Update your Office Address location.
- Update the address that appears on invoices.
- View the recorded Primary Contact user.
- View the recorded Primary Contact's email.
- View the recorded Payments Contact user.
- View the recorded Payments Contact's email.
- Save Changes confirms and updates changes that have been made. (disabled until changes are made in applicable fields.)
- Refresh information that is displayed. (displays as Reset when changes have been made but not saved)
Update information as required and hit Save Changes at the bottom of the page for it to take effect.
Image1- Updating Account Details.
Why can't I update our Account Name?
The option to update your Account Name (this may be a representation of your Trading Name) is on the roadmap for a future release of the self service portal.
Please contact the customer care support team to request a trading name update in the meantime.
What do I use as my Organisations Email Address? Do I have to have one?
It is the email address you would like all staff members to display on their reports.
- It is a mandatory requirement to have an email address registered against your account.
- Most organisations will use a generic sales@, info@, or contact@ email address.
- Your Users may enable or disable the display of the company email on their CMA reports.
Can I enter my P.O. Box as my address?
A Post office box may be used as your location. Use the Enter address details manually link to update it.
The format of the address must be entered as Po Box followed by the number. (i.e. Po Box 111)
My Contact number doesn't look right.
Contact numbers are to be entered in the standard numbering format. Area code/Number.
- Brackets are automatically displayed around an area code.
- Mobile numbers should be entered without an area code directly into the number field.