You may Edit the heading and body text of this section by clicking within the heading or text fields.
Image1- Editing the body field
This primary purpose of this section is to show the best comparable properties that have sold recently and are on the market for sale and to provide your appraisal price assessment.
Until you complete a search there are no property records displayed.
Comparable sales are displayed first followed by the comparable listings. The process to add properties within these sections is the same. Click the Edit button in the middle of the panel to bring up the search parameters.
Image2- Edit button to search for comparable properties.
Three search tabs are available.
- The default search is via a Radius distance from the vendors property.
- Suburb search replaces the radius distance field with a suburb search field. All other filters remain the same.
- Address search lets you select a specific property address, no additional filters.
Filter your searches by
- Property type
- Time frame (date of sale)
- Property Attribute (beds/baths/car spaces)
- Land size
- Sale/Listing Price
Apply your filters & click Search at the bottom of the page to return matching property records.
- Click the circle in the top right of the property record to select a property. Click a 2nd time to remove the property from your selections.
- Multi select property records if required.
- Once all records are chosen, Click Add Selected Property in the bottom right to add the records.
Image3 - Searching & Selecting comparable sales or listings
The My Comparables Tab loads and displays the properties you have added to your proposal.
The property records are displayed in both the Selected and Others section at the bottom of the page.
Records may be de-selected at this stage by unticking the circle in the top right. If removed in error, re-add the record by ticking the circle against the property in the Others Section.
If any of the data against a comparable property needs to be updated, use the edit buttons to the right of the sales price to bring up the property data. Make your adjustments as required and hit save to update the property panel. Use the edit options to correct a property attribute or add a transaction amount which is currently undisclosed in the platform, but known to yourself.
Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to add the properties to the proposal.
Image4- My Comparables - Adding records to the proposal
If there is a property that is not being returned by the filters or you have an off market property that you would like to include in your selections, you may do so by using the Add Listings option below the My Comparables. You may upload an image and further details about the property.
Image5 - Manually adding a property record details.
Once both Sold and On The market properties are added to the proposal you will need to add your Estimated Sales Range.
Image6- Setting your appraisal range.
Click the edit button that appears over the Set your estimated price range image.
You may choose to add either a
- Price Range (e.g. 1,200,000-1,400,000)
- Price Text (e.g. Offers over 1.4million)
You may only enter one or the other, once you have ticked the Enter Price Text Instead box, you will not be able to add a price range until the box is unticked.
Click Save to add your appraisal price to the proposal.
Image7 - Adding Appraisal Price.
Once your appraisal price has been applied, its time to move along to structuring the marketing investment section.