The marketing section allows you to elaborate your marketing strategy for your prospective clients proposal. Make each marketing plan unique to your clients property.
Edit the Marketing Title or the Body Text by clicking within the text field.
Adjust your wording as required for each particular proposal.
Image1 - Editing Text Body field.
Marketing elements display additional marketing collateral for your agency. This section appears just below the marketing text. Use the Marketing Elements to provide additional imagery, links or videos to the prospective vendor.
To add a Marketing Element to the proposal, click on the Edit box in the middle of the panel.
Image2- Marketing Elements Panel
Examples of Marketing Elements you may include within the proposal are
- Advertising Website (Provide a Link to your agency website or agency page on a listing site)
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Property Advertisement (Link to a listing)
- Property Brochure
- Property Signboard
- Signs: Inspections and Auctions
A Selected section appears at the top of the page to show the included documents for the current proposal. The Others section at the bottom of the page includes any Marketing Elements previously uploaded.
- To add an existing element tick the circle under the Others section.
- The Display Order of the elements within the proposal is based upon the order of element selection, a number is displayed in the top right to confirm the selection order.
- To Remove an element, click the same selection button Or the page order number.
- Use the Search in the top right hand corner to quickly identify an element title for selection.
- Click Save to complete your element selection.
Image3- Marketing Element Selection.
Adding a New Marketing Element.
- Click the Add Element button in the top left hand corner.
- Add a document Title
- Upload a unique Image for the element
- Provide a click through URL link or a Youtube link
- Click Save
The Title and Image fields are mandatory, it is not a requirement to provide a click through link.
Image4- Adding a new marketing element.
Demographics data is supplied by the Australian bureau of statistics (ABS).
You can edit the header text by clicking into the text field and over typing.
In this section you will find statistics for:
- Total suburb population
- Average age of residents within the suburb
- Primary occupancy Type displayed as a %
- 5 year population growth.
Please be aware that the current demographic data sets available are from the 2016 census as we are still awaiting the release of the 2021 census data by the ABS. CoreLogic will update these data sets as soon as the data is made available. It may take some time after the release of the data sets for this information to be updated.
Image5- Suburb Demographics
The Campaign calendar allows you to create a schedule of the timing of the proposed marketing campaign. Edit the header text or summary text by clicking within the text field and over typing.
Image6 - Editing header and summary text
Placeholder calendar dates and text are displayed by default
- Click the date field to Edit an existing date. A calendar appears and you may choose a new date.
- Click within the text fields to edit the text.
- Click the Add more button at the bottom of the date list to add a new calendar field to configure.
- Click the X on the side of the field to remove the section.
Image7- Editing Campaign Calendar
When removing a calendar section, a warning prompt appears to confirm you wish to proceed.
Image8 - Removing a section
Once you are happy with your marketing collateral and the campaign calendar added to the proposal, we move along to selecting the best comparable properties in the local area and adding a property value.