Accessing RP Proposals
Log into RP Data.
If your package includes access to RP Proposals, you will be able to access RP Proposals from the left hand navigation menu.
Image1 - Accessing Rp Proposals via the Hamburger Menu.
Navigating RP Proposals
Upon first login you will find
- A menu icon that collapses the left side bar menu. View more of your proposal details.
- Your Account Details and Agent Details displayed in the top right hand corner of the page. You will update your agent information as you create your first proposal.
- Menu options to view Current Proposals or to Create a Proposal. The default view is to create a new proposal.
Image2 - Basic Navigation and Account/Agent information.
Creating Your Proposal
- Choose your Proposal Type. Sales Proposals and Pre-Listing Kit Proposals are currently available with more proposal types under development.
- Search for the Property Address. Select the address from the predictive text suggestions. The google map displayed below will focus and drop a pin on the selected property location.
- Enter your Vendor Details into the First Name and Last Name fields. Select a matching name from the predictive text suggestion, if there is no match suggested in the drop down field, click the Add Vendor button to add the new vendor name.
- To remove a vendor name click the X next to the name.
- Click Next to move onto configuring the layout of your proposal template.
Image3 - Selecting the address and adding vendor names.
Continue to the Proposal template configuration page to configure your proposal.
Viewing your Proposals.
After Creating your first proposal the home page will change to display a Dashboard of your proposals.
- Search for a proposal by vendor or agent name.
- Track the Volume of your Published, Drafted or Accepted proposals.
- Filter and Sort your proposals by proposal status or publication date
- View the current status of a proposal
- Edit a previously created proposal
- Quickly access the Link to the customers published proposal.
Image4 - Proposal Dashboard.