RP Data Mobile gives you the ability to claim a listing or a sale from a property detail screen. You can do this by tapping on the Claim My Listing and Claim My Sale buttons, or by tapping on the ellipses to access the More Options menu. Select List this Property or Mark Property as Sold.
Image 1: Ways to claim a listing and a sale.
Claiming a listing
The Claim My Listing feature is commonly used in the following scenarios:
- Submitting an off market listing
- A listing is on market but has not been captured by CoreLogic
- Rectifying incorrect information on a listing
Tap on a line item to enter new information or make a selection from the options available.
Tap on List this Property to submit your updates.
Image 2: The List this Property screen
Claiming a sale or marking a property as sold
The Claim My Sale feature is commonly used in the following scenarios:
- Reporting a recent sale - either yours or another agent’s
- Rectifying incorrect sale information
- Updating the disclosure status of a property
Tap on a line item to enter new information or make a selection from the options available. There is also the option to add additional feedback about the property.
Tap on Mark Property as Sold to submit your updates.
Image 3: The Mark Property as Sold screen.
Things you should know before claiming a listing or a sale:
- Please edit only information that is incorrect to avoid duplicating a property record. If you have accidentally edited information that was correct to begin with, please ensure that you re-enter and resubmit the information exactly as how it appeared in the original property record.
- If you are entering new information, it will create a new listing against the property record. This listing will be visible to other users.
- Only one agent name will be captured on a listing. If there are multiple agents associated with a listing, RP Data Mobile will randomly select and rotate the agent name to display.
- Sold listings will display the agency’s name and not the agent’s name. Switching on the toggle on the This property was recently Sold by me option will align a sale to your agency. The agent’s name will only be captured within historical listing data.