Map layers allow you to add additional data sets to the maps.
The map defaults to a road map, you may switch to a satellite map. Satellite map now provides an additional option to switch between the google map and Nearmap for higher resolution imagery.
Image1 - Satellite map vs Nearmap.
The property street number is enabled by default and cannot be removed
You may apply additional property data layers of
- Land area
- Last Sale Price and Date
- Lot Plan details
- Land Use
- Owners names (where available)
Please be aware that a maximum of 3 data layers may be applied due to space restrictions.
Image2 - Adding data layers.
Identifying Sales and Listing data is done via colour coding of the property.
You may apply sales info layers to indicate
- Sold last 6 months (Burgundy)
- Sold last 6-12 months (Light Purple)
- Sold last 12-24 months (Red)
- Sold last 24-36 months (Orange)
- Multiple sales within the last 3 years. (Dark Purple)
Image3 - Applying Sales Colour Coding.
You may apply listing info layers for
- For Sale last 6 months (Blue)
- For Rent last 6 months. (Green)
Image4 - Applying Listing Colour coding
You may apply to the target property
- Dimensions (boundary measurements)
Dimensions cannot be added to neighbouring properties, they only apply to a target property.
Image5- Applying Property dimensions to the target property.
You may switch on for the local area
- Easements (Indicates where an easement is located/positioned on the map, it does not divulge the easement type - may need to zoom right in)
- Contours (Height above Sea Level)
- Local Authority (Council area Boundaries)
- Suburb (Suburb area Boundaries)
Image6 - Contours, suburb and council boundaries.