On a property detail screen, tap on the Reports button to access the reports menu. You will be able to choose from the following reports:
- Sales and Rental CMA Report
- CoreLogic Valuation and Rental Estimate Report
- Property Report
- Digital Property Report (only available on the Pro Package).
- Suburb Report
- 1 Page Report
Image 1: Accessing reports from the property detail screen.
You may also tap on the CMA button to create a CMA Report, Rental CMA Report, or SOI Report (VIC only)
Image 2: Accessing the Signature CMA and SOI Reports.
Apart from generating a PDF report, you now have additional ways to save and present your report:
- Presentation Mode: Generating a report in presentation mode creates the report in a presentation-friendly layout. You may choose whether to display the CoreLogic Estimate in the Presentation Mode Settings.
Image 3: Saving a report in presentation mode.
- Save for Offline Viewing: Saving your report for offline viewing is useful in scenarios when you may need to access your report again in a location where the Internet connection may not be stable. Image 3: Saving a report for offline viewing.
On a property detail screen, scroll down until to see the Estimate section. Here, you may generate an automated Valuation Estimate or Rental Estimate, or create a customised Valuation Estimate.
To customise a Valuation Estimate Report, tap on the line items to edit the corresponding information and tap on Update Valuation to a report with the updated information.
Image 4: Accessing and generating valuation reports.
Tap on the Property Report icon on the top right of the property detail screen.
Image 5: Accessing and generating a property report.
Digital Property Report
This is a digital and interactive version of the Property Report and is available to Pro Package subscribers.
Instead of sending your client a PDF of the Property Report, you may send a link to your client to access the Digital Property Report online. The link to the Digital Property Report is active for 30 days and can be viewed on any mobile device that is connected to the internet.
Compared to the Property Report, the Digital Property Report offers a more interactive experience and showcases more property information. Property information refreshes dynamically while the report remains active, delivering new comparable properties and value estimate updates where available. The Digital Property Report enables your client to view all the information available in a Property Report and:
- view all available property photos
- view more comparable properties
- view the latest updates made to the property data
- view more suburb insights
On a property detail page, tap on Reports and select Generate Digital Property Report. Fill in the Report Details and choose whether to display or hide your phone number. Tap on Generate Report to proceed.
Image 6: Accessing and generating a digital property report.
On the report, tap on the menu to view all the pages within the report. Tap on the page you wish to view to jump straight to it. Tap on Share to share the report via email or your preferred messaging app.
Image 7: Viewing and sharing a digital property report.
Scroll down on a property detail screen and tap on the Suburb Report button. Customise the information you wish to display on the cover page and tap on Generate Report.
Image 8: Accessing and generating a suburb report.