You may notify CoreLogic’s data integrity team if you have identified a possible error within a property record. There are two ways to submit a data update from a property detail page:
- Tap on the Update data button located below the property attributes
- Tap on the ellipses to view More Options. On the More Options page, select Send Property Feedback.
Image 1: Submitting a data update from a property detail screen.
On the Send Property Feedback page, you may:
- Tap on the property attribute icons to change the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and car spaces
- Tap on the Land Area and Floor Area values to type in new values
- Tap on the Property Type entry to select a new property type
- Tap on the Add property photos link or Add Photo icon to take a new photo using your phone camera, or choose a photo from your phone’s photo gallery
- Tap on the arrow to expand the Other feedback about Property (Optional) comment box and type your feedback
Tap on the Send Feedback button to submit your suggestions, or tap on Cancel on the top left of the screen if you do not wish to proceed.
Image 2: Data update options on the property feedback screen.