Cordell connects subscription configuration may be customised for every user within a company account.
Most subscriptions are setup with a configuration that is employed across the whole companies users, but Corelogic understands that certain employees may perform a specific role within the company.
If the user only needs to see certain project information, the configuration of their user subscription may be customised to match those requirements.
To identify the configuration of the subscription for your company or your individual user is quite easy.
Using the menu across the top of the page, go to the Options menu and select Subscription Details.
Image1 - Options and subscription Details menus
The subscription details page will load and you will now identify
- Company name and account number
- View company profile (default)
- Choose user profile - select the user from the drop down list
- The date the project data goes back to for your subscription
- The localities your subscription includes
- The categories subscribed.
Image2 - Subscription Details Panel.