Retrieving your password
If you have forgotten your password, go to the Cordell Connect login page and click on the Forgotten your password? Click here link, which is located on the login panel on the right side of the page.
Image 1: The Cordell Connect login page.
After clicking on the link, a pop up window will appear. Enter your email address or username and click on Get Password to receive your login credentials via email.
Image 2: The Password Recovery pop-up window.
Changing your password
If you know your current password and wish to change it, log in to your account and click on Options on the top navigation menu, and select Change Password.
Image 3: Accessing the 'Change Password' menu.
After clicking on the link, a pop up window will appear. Here, you can:
- Type in your current password in the Old Password field. Next, type in the password you wish to use in the New Password field and type it again in the Confirm Password field. Please ensure that the passwords you type in the New Password and Confirm Password fields are identical
- Create a new password following the password requirements. To change your password successfully, your new password must have:
- at least 8 characters
- both uppercase and lowercase letters
- a mixture of letters and numbers
- at least one special character (i.e. ! # @ ?)
Image 4 : The information required to change your password.