With Cordell Connect, you may choose to be notified via email when there’s an update for a task, project or company. Setting email alerts will help you track projects and companies which are of interest to you and your business.
To view all the options available to you, click on Options on the top navigation menu and select Email Alerts.
Image 1: Locating 'Email Alerts' on the top navigation menu.
On the Email Alert(s) Setting page, you will see a list of things that you may choose from.
- By default, the email address field will be pre-filled with the email address of the current account user. You may edit this field to set the email recipient to another person if needed
- Tick one of these checkboxes if you wish to receive alerts when a new project is added
- Tick the relevant checkboxes for task-related alerts. Read this article to learn more about assigning tasks
- Tick the relevant checkboxes to be notified when updates are made to Active Projects and Active Companies
- Tick the relevant checkboxes to be notified when new tender opportunities or projects that match your profile and saved searches are added.
Click on Save Email Alert Options to save and apply your preferences, or click Reset to clear your selection and start over.
Image 2: Options on the Email Alert(s) Settings page.
Next step: Watch the tutorial video here