To receive notifications of tasks & projects within Cordell connect there are a couple of steps.
- Structure a search parameter that incorporates the projects you wish to identify and save it as a common search.
- Setting the email alert settings to match your notification requirements.
This article explains how to use the email alert settings.
Using the menu bar across the top of the page, select options and email alerts from the drop down.
Here you will find a spot to update the email address for notifications to be sent.
You may choose the style of the alert email format, when a new project has been identified.
- Html - with project details
- Plain text - with project details
- Basic list of projects
Choose to be notified when
- A task is due
- A new task has been assigned
- An active project you are monitoring has been updated
- A company you are monitoring has been updated.
Lastly and most importantly, choose to be notified when new projects that match your saved searches and tenders that match your cordell connect subscription are added. Make sure you never miss a new project or tender opportunity.
Select the options as required and hit the Save Email Alert Options button to save your preferences.
Hit the Reset button to start again.
If you wish to disable all email alerts then please untick all check box options and save.
Image1 - setting email alert preferences