Before exporting property data, you should check your subscription package to determine whether you have export functionality. You will not be able to export property data if you are on the Lite or Property Investor (Starter) packages
As an RP Data user, you are entitled to export up to 10,000 property records every month. RP Data allows users to export property data as a .csv file, which can be opened and viewed using a spreadsheet software of your choice e.g. Microsoft Excel. You may choose what type of information you wish to include in the data export.
- Run a search that will result in multiple search results. For example, a street name or suburb search
- Use the filters to narrow down your search results to properties which are relevant to your research Use the property status filter to set your search to include All Properties or to limit your search to Sold properties, properties For Sale or properties For Rent
- Click on this checkbox if you wish to get to the Select All option
- Otherwise, you may tick the checkbox on the property photo to select each property individually
- After selecting the properties you wish to export, click on Export to CSV. The number of properties you have selected is shown in a red circle
Image 1: Searching and selecting property records to include in the data export.
After clicking on Export to CSV, a pop-up window will appear.
- Check and review the number of property records you are exporting. Ensure that you are still within your monthly limit
- By default, the most commonly required property information will be ticked. Untick the checkboxes to exclude information you don’t need. If the information you require is not listed, try selecting a different property status filter. For example, switching from All Properties to For Sale will enable you to export Days on market data
- Tick the checkbox to acknowledge and agree not to use the information for direct marketing. This step is mandatory. You may click on terms to read the full terms and conditions associated with the data export
Click on Export to complete the process and download the spreadsheet.
Image 2: The 'Export' pop-up window.