There are 3 simple steps when completing an order for Title Documents:
Note that you will require a credit card to pay for your order and complete the ordering process.
Step 1: Launch the title ordering platform
The title ordering platform can be launched from:
Select Documents within the menu on the top right of the page.
Image 1: Launching the title ordering platform from the homepage
Property Details Page
On the home page, type the address of your target property in the search bar and click on the Search button to load the property detail page.
Image 2: Launching the title ordering platform through the target property detail page
Click on the Buy a title document icon within the Property Tasks panel. The titles ordering platform will open in a new browser tab with the current property address information pre-filled.
Image 3: Identify the Buy a Title Document button on the Property Tasks panel
Step 2: Search for documents
If you have launched the platform from the Home page, you will need to:
- Choose a state from the dropdown menu
- Type a Client Reference for your order. Create something that you’ll remember to help you track your order. Read this article for suggestions.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select a Search Group. The options available will vary depending on your state.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select a Search Type. The options available will vary depending on the selected Search Group.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select a Search Method. This would be the Legal Identifier for the location e.g. lot/plan or Vol/folio-plan number. Once you’ve made a selection, a new field will appear. Type in the reference detail that matches your selection.
After you have completed the details above, click on the Search button to identify the availability of the document and proceed to the next step.
Image 4: Customise the search settings using the filters in the drop down menu
To search for multiple documents, click on the +Add Search button.
To remove a property from your search, click on the Bin icon.
If you’re unsure of the information required to complete your request, put your mouse over the tooltip icon (?) for additional guidance.
Image 5: Other buttons and icons on the Title Search page
If you have requested the title document from a property details page the property address will be pre-populated in the search field. In this instance, all you have to do is enter a Client Reference and ensure that the Purchase checkbox is ticked. Click Review Order to proceed.
Image 6: The Search Summary page
Step 3: Review your order
Clicking on the Review Order button will take you to the Document Summary page. Here, you can check your order and view the total cost.
If you have made a previous order and saved credit card details on the platform, select the card from the drop down menu and complete your payment.
If you haven’t ordered a document before, select New Card. Tick the Remember my card checkbox if you wish to save this card for future purchases. Click on the Proceed to payment button to continue.
If you need to make any changes to your order, click Back. This will take you back to the Title Search page to adjust your order.
Image 7: Review your order
Please review your order summary carefully before submitting payment to ensure that you’re ordering the correct documents you need. CoreLogic is unable to issue refunds caused by human error as the funds are processed and allocated to the titles supplier at the time of purchase.
If you’re using a new credit card, fill in your card details and click Submit to complete your purchase.
The invoice will be emailed to you shortly following a successful purchase.
The ordered document will now be available for downloading. Read this article to learn more about downloading Title Documents.
- Delayed orders: If there is a delay processing your order, we will send an email to advise you when your document will be available for download.
- Cancelled titles: Read this article to understand what a “cancelled title” means and how to get the documents you need.