The main type of property report generated by RP Data users is the Signature Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report. For more information, see the article: Creating a Signature CMA report.
|Launching a Report|
|Automated Valuation Models||One Page PDF|
|Property Profile Report||Suburb Profile Report|
A Configurable Report allows you to add selected properties to the report and provides analytics for those property selections. The reports which are currently available to generate include.
- Property List report – this is a basic list of your selected properties, with no analytical data provided
- Sales History report – this provides historical sales data for a specific property, data for a street or suburb such as the total number of sales and the median sale price
- On The Market report – this provides data for listed properties for sale, including the advertised sale price, valuation date and agent’s name
- Rental Comparison report – this provides data for listed properties for rent, including the advertised rental price, days on market and average and median rental prices by property type.
If you need to perform a Market Compare report or an Auction results report you will need to switch back to the old design until additional Search Tabs are made available in the new RP Data design.
One Click Reports
A One Click report will ask you to confirm details that are printed onto the cover page of the report and will generate immediately. The reports available to generate are:
- One Page Pdf - Provides all the important information about a property on a single page.
- Property Profile Report - This is a multi(9) page report that provides all the information that Corelogic holds on a property and includes some local comparable properties.
- Valuation Estimate - Automated Valuation Model (AVM). Provides a sales estimate of value for the property based upon market movements and comparable local sales.
- Rental Valuation Estimate - Rental Automated Valuation Model (RAVM). Provides an estimate of rental price for the property based upon comparable rental properties in the local area.
- Suburb Profile Report - This provides data for a particular suburb, such as its population, area, median sale value and sales per annum.
Launching a Report.
To Launch a Configurable report you need to have property search results. There are 7 easy steps to producing a report. You don't have to perform all 7 steps to produce a report, but it is a good idea to follow all the steps to make sure the report has the information you wish to provide to your clients.
- Perform a Search that provides search results of matching property records.
- Select the Search Tab that matches the report you wish to produce.
- Use the filters to refine the required property records.
- Select a Sort by that matches the desired order of properties on the report.
- Make selections of the properties you wish to include.
- Click the report button on the bottom left to generate the request in a new browser tab
- Review your report and Click the Download pdf button to save a copy.
Image1 - Steps 1 through 6
Image2 - Step 7 - downloading your report
The reports are produced in landscape format *new* allowing more information on every property to be displayed. The total number of properties that may be added to the configurable reports remains at 500.
The number of displayed properties per page will vary as the size of the data fields will automatically adjust to fit the information available on each property.
One click reports
To launch a One click report, you can do so from the property details page of a property or from a set of search results.
On the Property details page, Select the reports button to view the selection of reports.
Image3 - top of the Property Details page
On Search Results, click the ellipsis (report) button on the right side of the property panel to view the selection of reports.
Image4 - Search results
Automated Valuation Model - Valuation estimates.
The Automated Valuation Model reports have their own section within the property detail page.
Scroll down to below the property timeline on the right side of the page to view the Valuation Estimates panel. The estimate figure displayed within the panel is based upon the current tab selection. Alternate between the Sales and Rental Estimates by switching tabs.
The Valuation estimate button below these tabs allows you to initiate a report. The button also updates to the report that corresponds to the current tab selection. Click to produce a report. An overlay will appear displaying a copy of the current estimate report with the option to Print or Download a copy.
Image5 - valuation estimate section below the property timeline.
The Create Customised Valuation Estimate link at the bottom of the panel allows you to run a Sales Estimate report with alternative property attributes. This comes in handy when renovations have occurred or if future renovations are planned.
An overlay is presented asking you to confirm the current attributes of the property.
Update the data points that require changes and select from the I confirm these attributes are field at the bottom of the panel:
- For modelling purposes only - submitted information used only within the report.
- Current and accurate - submits a data update to have the property record updated.
Click the Update valuation button to re-calculate the estimate of the property.
Click the Download button to obtain a copy of the updated report.
Image6 - Customised Valuation Report
One Page PDF
The One page PDF exists to provide the important information about a property within a single page.
The data points provided within the One page PDF includes
- Primary photo along with satellite and cadastral maps.
- The legal address details - Lot/plan, volume/folio and council locality.
- Ownership names (where available) and occupancy type.
- Development zoning, year built and site values (where available)
- Last sale details
- Property Features
- Sales history timeline that provides the last 4 transactions.
When executing the report a pop-up will appear asking if Ownership names are to be included or excluded from the report. Make your selection and hit generate report, the report will appear with a Print or Download button. Print the report or save a copy to your device.
Image7 - one page pdf generation
Property Profile Report
The property profile report is one of CoreLogics most popular reports. As it provides information about the target property, including an estimate of value, along with some comparable sales and market trend data for the local area. Consisting of 9 pages you will find within the report.
Page 1 - Cover page
Page 2 - Legal address details of the property along with attributes and imagery.
Page 3 - Estimate of value and sales history of the property.
Page 4 - Recently sold properties in the local area.
Page 5 - Recent properties on the market for sale in the local area.
Page 6 - Local Schools data
Page 7 - 5 years of Sales statistics - includes numbers sold, median value, change in median value over 12 months and days on market for the last 2 years. Matches the property type of the target property.
Page 8 - 5 years of Rental Statistics - Median asking rental prices and average rental yields.
Page 9 - Disclaimers and information about how to interpret the estimate of value.
The report may be customised with a few details on the cover page. A pop-up is provided to query if you would like to include the name of the person you are presenting the report to, if you wish to include or exclude your own agent details along with the properties estimate of value.
Image8 - Property Report Generation
Suburb Profile Report
The suburb profile report is a multi(9) page report that provides statistics in regards to the suburb along with some comparable sales and properties listed for rent and sale. The report consists of
Page 1 - Cover page
Page 2 - ABS area profile statistics provided by the most recent census along with the total number of dwellings within the area, the number of listings captured over the last 12 months and the median value of properties within the suburb.
Page 3 - Graphs for sales statistics for Houses over the last 5 years, Number sold vs Median value, Change in median value, Median days on market vs median vendor discounts. Low, medium and upper quartile price ranges are also supplied.
Page 4 - Market Activity snapshot for Houses. The number of properties sold and currently On the market are displayed broken down by bedroom attribute number with some sample properties displayed.
Page 5 - Graphs for sales statistics for Units over the last 5 years, Number sold vs Median value, Change in median value, Median days on market vs median vendor discounts. Low, medium and upper quartile price ranges are also supplied.
Page 6 - Market Activity snapshot for Units. The number of properties sold and currently On the market are displayed broken down by bedroom attribute number with some sample properties displayed.
Page 7 - Graphs for rental statistics for Houses over the last 5 years, median asking rent and indicative gross rental yields. A rental market activity snapshot providing a breakdown of the number of new rental listings by bedroom attribute number.
Page 8 - Graphs for rental statistics for Units over the last 5 years, median asking rent and indicative gross rental yields. A rental market activity snapshot providing a breakdown of the number of new rental listings by bedroom attribute number.
Page 9 - Disclaimers
The report may be customised with a few details on the cover page. A pop-up appears to query if you would like to include the name of the person you are presenting the report to and if you wish to include or exclude your own agent details
Image9 - Suburb report generation