It’s easy to change your user details when you’re logged into RP Data.
On the top right of the screen, click the Profile button. This is where your user details are stored.
Image1 - My Profile
Choose which version of the RP Data platform you would like to load by default upon login.
Select My Details to make edits to your personal details or work details
This article focuses on updating personal user information. For information about updating the Account Details, see the article:Account Administration
The My details menu includes four sections:
The Personal Details panel is available at the top of the page. This is where you can change the following user information:
- your first name and surname
- your personal email address – this must be unique to a single user, as it’s used to retrieve your credentials if you forget your RP Data username or password
- your personal mobile number - not displayed on reports, used by support to contact you.
- To edit your title (mr/mrs/miss/ms) you will need to switch back to the old design.
Below the personal details you will find the:
The Work Details panel contains information about you and your company that is stamped onto the cover page of any reports you generate. You can update some of this information:
- Work Email – The work email address doesn’t need to be unique to a single user. For instance, it could be firstname.lastname@example.org for all users on the account.
- Work Mobile Number – This is a required field as it appears on the cover page of all reports produced by yourself. Use the mobile number that you wish clients to contact you on.
- Work Phone Number – Your work landline number. This is displayed on the cover page of reports and is separate to the office work number displayed in the Report Header.
Uploading an agent profile image will be made available shortly, in the meantime please switch back to the old design to upload your photo.
Displays the Trading name and Corelogic Account number. This is provided as an FYI only and is not editable by yourself. Please contact support on 1300 734 318 or email email@example.com to discuss changes to the trading name.
Image2 - My Details
Click Change Password in the Tabs across the top of the page to update your password. You’ll need to confirm your current password to proceed.
Below the Change Password panel is the Security Question panel. You can choose a security question from the drop-down menu and type in your answer. Be sure to choose a question and answer that you can remember. This helps us to identify you if you contact our Customer Support team.
After making any changes in the Personal Details or Security Question panels, click Save.
Image3 - Change password and security Question/Answer