Corelogic's RP Professional platform is undergoing a complete overhaul. The new version of the platform is simply known as RP Data.
The overhaul is the first major update to the RP Data platform in the last 10 years, it incorporates a simple modern User Interface and employs Corelogic's new Rapid Search Technology, which returns search results faster than ever before!
The New RP Data is the easier, faster, and smarter way to find properties and generate customised reports.
The homepage is your dashboard and it’s the first thing you see when you log in. It has a lot of useful information to keep you informed about the latest property market trends.
On the homepage, you will firstly see
- A button to switch back to the old design. Whilst the new version of RP Data is being developed you may return to the old RP Professional platform for a feature or function that may not yet be available.
- You may also provide feedback if you wish to let the Corelogic developers know of any ideas you would like to see incorporated into the new RP Data platform.
- The Hamburger menu on the top left expands by clicking it.
- Signature CMA reporting platform
- Title Document ordering platform
- Market Insights to access short term suburb statistics.
- RP Proposals *new* Professional Pre-Listing Kit. Win more Listings.
- The Corelogic logo acts as a Home button and returns you to the home page.
- The User profile. The agent photo appears here, if one has been uploaded. Your initials will be displayed if no photo image is available.
Click to expand the profile options to
- Set the new version of RP Data as your default version.
- Access My Profile to update your personal & work information
- Change your password.
- Logout of the platform.
- A Link to the Help centre is found on the bottom right side of the page.
Use the Search bar to find a property anywhere in Australia. The predictive search function will suggest address matches as you type.
You can search by typing a:
- Property address including street number
- Street address not including street number
- Suburb name
- Council area
- State *New*
Use the Drop down menu to change the search Criteria.
Name Search allows you to search for properties by owners name. Name search will use partial matching to identify property records and can return current and previously owned properties. Additional filters are available to restrict the search to
- Exact name search
- Current owners only
- Historical Property records are also available via a checkbox below the search bar. Identify property records that existed prior to property subdivision or merge. *New*
- The latest Property news provided by the Corelogic Research team is prominently displayed below the search bar, stay up to date with the latest property news and research.
- An inspirational quote is provided below the news panel. A new quote is displayed upon a new login.
After a Search is performed the search bar will relocate to the grey bar across the top of the page.
This is called the navigation bar as a user may continue to navigate a new search.
Image2 - Navigation Bar
Further search functions will be available shortly. The ability to search via
- Legal description (lot/plan or vol/folio)
- Company name
- Building name
Will be re-introduced to the platform over the coming months. Please switch back to the old design if needing to search with one of the above property identifiers. You can always switch back to the new design once you have identified the correct property record.
Download the free Rp Data Pro App to have the latest property information whilst on the go.
Image3 - Bottom of the Home page - Legal links and App downloads.