Data exports are available on a majority of the RP Professional subscriptions but it is not available to subscribers on the Investor plans, the Advisor Basic plan for finance Brokers or Real Estate Lite. If you are on one of these plans and wish to have export capabilities, speak to our sales team about upgrading your subscription.
To export a data set you will need to have search results to work with.
Any Search greater than an individual property address will provide search results.
- Each user has the ability to export up to 10000 property records per month.
- Export limits are displayed on each export - keep track of how many remaining.
- Must accept the terms and conditions for using the data before exporting.
- The export limits reset on the first day of every month.
What Data sets are available to export?
The default tab filters provide different data exports per tab.
The Property Tab and the Sales history Tab, provides a choice of 28 data points to export.
Show Header and Show refine criteria will include the structure of your search at the top of the spreadsheet, keep track of the configuration of your data export.
These two tabs are designed to allow you to select only the data points you wish to export.
The On The Market, Market Compare, Auction Results and Rentals Tabs will provide data points relevant to the tab. (for example - days on market)
The Contacts tab and the Direct marketing tab provides contact names and numbers but the Contacts tab has a lower export limit of 500 property records.
The Direct marketing Tab has 2 possible modes
- Trial Version - Allows the export of 10 records to understand how the platform works.
- Full Version - Allows the export of 10000 records.
The Direct marketing platform comes at an additional subscription cost, which is why the contact information displayed on the Direct Marketing Tabs search results is deliberately hidden.
The contact details are provided on the completion of a successful data export.
How Do I complete the export?
- Run your search and choose the relevant Tab.
- Make Refinements to your search as required.
- Select the properties you wish to include on the export.
- Click the export to csv button in the Multi Property Activity Toolbar at the bottom of the page.