The new RP Data Platform has a new Market insights section to produce recent suburb statistics.
To learn more you will need to try out the new RP Data, please read this article for more information.
To identify suburb statistics in RP Professional, you have the choice between producing the Suburb Statistics report and the Suburb Report.
The Suburb Statistics report provides some stat tables and graphs over both the suburb and council area. The reports divide the statistics by property types of House, Unit or Land.
The main data points for the suburb provided are
- Area Profile with the last 5 years of Median sales prices on a month by month basis.
- Median Sale prices for the last 12 months
- Total numbers Sold for the last 12 months
- Sales per annum over the last 10 years
- Sales by price bracket over the last 12 months.
- % Change in median price over the last 10 years
- Additional ABS Statistics - Household Makeup, Age/sex ratio, Household income.
The Suburb Report provides data in regards to confirmed sales, listings on the market for rent and sale.
The report includes.
- Area Profile that includes the total number of dwellings in the suburb along with the total number sold and the Median Value of properties within the suburb over the last 12 months.
- Number sold vs. Median Value (over the last 5 years)
- Change in Median Value (over the last 5 years)
- Median Days on Market vs. Median Vendor Discount (over the last 5 years)
- Median sales price upper and lower quartiles
- Market Activity Snapshot provides a breakdown by bedroom attribute with some recent property examples.
The primary difference between the two suburb reports are the metrics recorded, as one provides Median Sales price data, whilst the other reports on Median Value Data.
Statistics may also be found within a Signature CMA
To find the statistics, launch a Signature CMA and go straight to the Customise Report Section.
Click the Suburb Profile section on the left to quickly find the included statistics.
The Signature CMA provides statistics in regards to.
- Demographics - ABS Statistics
- Local Schools Data
- Recent Market Trends - includes numbers sold, median price, % growth on median price, average Days on market, total number of listings and median asking rent and a breakdown of the number of sales within price brackets (over the last 12 months)
- Long Term Market Trends - includes numbers sold, median price, % growth on median price, average Days on market, total number of listings and median asking rent (over the last 20 years)
When producing the CMA you can switch off all other sections of the report to just produce a report which includes the statistics.