What you will learn in this guide
This guide will show you how save multiple property search results as a list for quick and easy future use.
- Save a Custom List
- Access a Saved List
- Advanced List Creation
- Add properties to an existing List.
- Watch the Tutorial Video
Saving custom lists is a simple way you to manage groups of properties that you may want to refer back to for future use. Utilise Saved Lists for things such as your current listings or recent sales, properties you are currently prospecting, comparables for a property you are researching, your favourite properties or as a showcase of your record sales you can use to show off to a vendor.
Save a Custom List
Conduct a meaningful search that returns multiple property results (eg: suburb search, postcode search, sales history search, on the market search etc).
Refine Your Results:
- Use the Refine Search panel to filter your results to just the properties you are looking for
- Select the exact properties you want to save or click the Select All button to include all results
Save Your Results:
- Select the Save List button on the Multi Property Activities toolbar
- Give your list a meaningful name
Access a Saved List
You can access a Saved List at any time from the Search page (1).
- Click on Saved Lists on the left menu panel on the Search page (2)
- Select your list (3) and the property results will load in the pre-filtered search results tabs
Advanced List Creation
When you perform a postcode or suburb search, use the location filter to select specific properties.
Refine Your Results:
- On the Refine Search panel, apply a Suburb or Street Location filter and click the Refine button (1)
- Select the properties you want to save to your list. (2) Four are selected.
- Apply a new Location filter (3)
- Select the properties within this new location to save to your list (4) Four are selected.
- The number of ‘Selected Properties’ in the View tab will increase each time you select a property, even after you have applied a different Location filter. (5) Total of 8 properties.
- Follow the same steps to save your results and access your list as described earlier in this guide (6)
Add Properties to an Existing List
Perform a New Search
- Refine your results and select relevant properties (1)
- Click on Add to Saved List on the Multi Property Activities toolbar (2)
- Select the list you want to add the properties to
How to Use Saved Lists
In this video we'll show you how to save properties you are interested in for future use. You'll learn how to:
- Save custom lists of properties or add properties to an existing list for future use
- Utilise saved lists for things such as your current listings, recent sales, properties you are currently prospecting and comparables for a property you are researching
- Retrieve a saved list