What you will learn in this guide
This guide will show you the different property tasks available to you once you have done a property search in RP Data Professional.
- Create Reports
- Save Properties
- Export Data
Perform Property Tasks in a Click
Once you have found the property you’re looking for, there are a number of activities you can trigger from the Property Tasks panel.
Suburb Reports & Suburb Statistics Reports
- Get a snapshot of key statistics for the suburb your search property is located in
- Suburb statistics provide Median Sales
- Suburb reports provide Median Values
Valuation and Rental Valuation Reports
- Get the estimated property value or the estimated rent for the property
- Property details and attributes, estimated value, for sale and for rent listings, recently sold properties and suburb insights
Chinese Language Property Report
- Engage more closely with Chinese speaking vendors, buyers and investors
Signature Reports - Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), Rental CMA, Statement of Information (SOI)
Access the new Signature Reports platform by clicking one of the CMA Report buttons or the SOI button in the Property Tasks panel.
- Create customised and modern Comparable Market Analysis Reports
- Produce Statement of Information Reports for Victorian properties to help ensure you remain compliant
View the Creating a Signature CMA report article for more information about configuring your reports.
When you are listing a property, have sold a property or performed property research, you may want to save these properties for future use. Using saved lists allows you to quickly and easily track the properties important to you from your homepage.
Add to My Listings
- Click the LIST icon to track properties you currently have listed for sale in the My Listings panel
Add to My Sales
- Click the SOLD icon to add a property you have recently sold to the My Recent Sales panel
Add to My Rentals
- Click the RENT icon to add a property you have just leased or listed for rent to the My Rentals panel
Add to My Watch List
- Group properties of interest to the Property Monitor – My Watch List (1) panel on your HOME page
- Receive notifications via email and in the Property Monitor – My Watch Lists Alerts (2) panel on your HOME page when a saved property is listed for sale or for rent, or sold.
- Search for properties nearby by distance or by number of properties
ADL Form Data
- Export property data to create compliant agreements and forms for an address
REI Forms Live
- REI Forms Live/Realworks subscribers can pre-populate forms with property and vendor data from RP Data Professional
- Setup access to the forms via the My account/Third Party Integrations menu's.
Watch the video below to learn how to connect REI Forms Live.
- Estimate the likely tax depreciation deductions available on certain investment properties
Buy a Title Document
- Purchase the title to the property you have searched
How to Use Saved Lists
In this video we'll show you how to save properties you are interested in for future use. You'll learn how to:
- Save custom lists of properties or add properties to an existing list for future use
- Utilise saved lists for things such as your current listings, recent sales, properties you are currently prospecting and comparables for a property you are researching
- Retrieve a saved list