What you will learn in this guide
This guide will show you how to use the basic search functions in RP Data Professional.
- Find a specific property address
- Find all properties in a street
- Find all properties in a suburb or postcode
- Watch the Tutorial Video
Different Ways to Search
The Search Address bar on your homepage lets you perform a search by address, street, suburb or postcode.
There is also a Recent History feature, which will display your last five searches in a drop down menu – making it easy to recall a search you have recently performed.
Search Address Bar
Search by Property Address
Searching for a specific property address returns your result in the Property Detail page.
- 15 Bridgewater Place Terrigal NSW 2260
Search by Street
Searching by street will return all property records in that street in the Search results page.
- Bridgewater Place Terrigal NSW 2260
Search by Suburb
Searching by suburb will return all property records in that suburb in the Search results page.
- Terrigal NSW 2260
Search by Postcode
Searching by postcode will return all property records in that postcode in the Search results page.
- 2260 NSW
How to Search for Properties
In this video we'll show you the different ways you can search for properties within your account. You'll learn how to:
- Search for a single property address
- Search by street, suburb or postcode
- Search for properties by parcel numbers and legal document description numbers