What you will learn in this guide
This guide will show you how to customise your homepage in RP Data Professional.
- Customise and Order Panels
- Minimise, Maximise and Hide Panels
- Restore Panels
Your homepage is your personal property dashboard. This is the page that holds the properties and statistics that are important to you.
The Search bar across the top of the page allows you to quickly and easily find properties, streets, suburbs and postcodes.
Widget panels help you track your local market statistics, properties, conduct research and produce reports. The display and position of these panels is customisable to suit your personal needs and preferences.
When you login to RP Data Professional for the first time, your panels will be displayed in their default view and positions.
Customise Your Homepage
You can view all available panels by selecting the Customise Home link in the top right of your page. Here you can select the panels you wish to display or you can un-check those you want to hide.
Panels can be easily moved by clicking on the panel’s grey header and dragging it to a new location on the page. A dotted box will indicate the placement of the panel when you move it. Release your mouse click to move the panel to its new position.
Minimise , Maximise and Close Panels
- Panels can be minimised or maximised by clicking the [-] or [🗖] symbols
- Panels can also be closed and removed from view by clicking on the [x] symbol
Restore to Default View
To restore your homepage to its default view and layout, select the Restore default layout button within the Customise Home menu.
- Panels will be restored to their original positions.
- Data you save within your panels is retained whether you have a panel displayed or hidden.
Build a Professional CMA Report
- Generate a Signature CMA or Rental CMA
- See more about how to create a CMA report in the companion Getting Started Guide: What is a Signature CMA Report?
Identify which of your clients are more likely to list and sell in the near future. Watch this video to learn more.
Launch a report builder
Auction Clearance Rates
View the previous week’s Auction Clearance Rates across the country
Set your suburb to quickly view a snapshot of Median Price and Recent Sales Price
Consecutive Quarterly Statistics
Set your snapshot to display either Australia-wide, state-wide or granular suburb data on Median Price and Number of Properties Sold. (Finance broker plans Only)
Upload your recent sales to get promoted across various media outlets and platforms
- Access the properties you’ve saved with a single click from your Property Monitor – My Watch List panel
- See if any of your saved properties have been listed for sale, for rent or sold in the Property Monitor – My Watch List Alerts panel
My Listings, My Recent Sales, My Rentals
Save your listings, rentals and recent sales to quickly access them from your homepage
Click through to the latest property news articles and updates
Find all the help, training and support information you need to learn more about the tools and features available within RP Data Professional
How to Personalise Your Dashboard
In this video we'll show you how to customise and order the panels on your homepage, so you can quickly and easily access the statistics that are important to you. You'll learn how to:
- Change the order of panels
- Minimise, maximise and hide panels
- Restore panels
How to Set Your Suburb Statistics
In this video we'll show you how to access median sales statistics for your suburb of choice from your homepage. You'll learn how to:
- Set your suburb
- View Median Price statistics
- View Recent Sales Prices