What you will learn in this guide
This guide will show you the different ways you can search for a property listing.
- Name and Company Search
- Parcel Search – Lot, Plan, Business Unit Plan and Strata Plan
- Building Name Search
- Watch the Tutorial Videos for Name and Company Search.
Different Ways to Search
Your search results will be displayed in the Advanced Search page, with the results available in pre-filtered tabs to make it easier for you to research and find the properties you are interested in.
Name and Company Search
Name Search lets you find properties based on an owner’s name.
This feature only displays properties where ownership is recorded, and ownership property information is only available in NSW, Queensland and Western Australia.
Find all properties owned by an individual:
- Name Search uses a last name only
- Current & historical property ownership search now available.
Find all properties owned by a company:
- “Smith & Amos Pty Ltd”
Parcel Search lets you find properties based on lot and plan numbers, and strata plan numbers.
Search by Combined Lot & Plan Number:
- Returns an individual property
Search by Plan Number and Strata Plan Number:
- Returns all properties with the Plan number
- If this search is conducted using a Strata Plan number it will return all units in the building
Search by Building Unit Number:
- Returns all units in a building
Building Name Search
Only available in Queensland.
Search by Building Name
- Returns all units within a building
- “Ocean Breeze”
How to Perform a Name Search
In this video we'll show you how to search for properties in Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia by owner name. You'll learn how to:
- Search by last name
- Filter results by first name and/or suburb
- Confirm your search result
How to Perform a Company Search
In this video we'll show you how to find properties owned by businesses, corporates or trusts. You'll learn how to:
- Initiate a company search
- Confirm ownership information